The Quingo Pacific team understand that you may have questions you want to ask. There is lots of great information on the website, but we have also built a list of frequently asked questions below.
If your question is not listed in the list below, get in touch! Please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
What is included in Quintell Technology?
Quintell Technology™ (protected by Patent number 2043908) offers a range of world patented technologies, which for you means safety with performance. Included in Quintell Technology is:
- Quintell™ 5 Wheel stabilising system
- Quintell™ Posture control System
- Quintell™ Adaptive Floating Footrests
- Quintell™ Energy Absorbing Bumper
- Quintell™ Active Tri-Wheel Steering
- Quintell™ Self Centering Steering
- Quintell™ Anti-Grounding System
- Quintell™ Anti-Tipping System
Quingo Scooters offer multiple adjustments so they are precisely right for you. The following parts of your Scooter are adjustable:
- Seat height – enables best posture regardless of length.
- Seat slide – allows precise positioning of leg angle.
- Backrest – comfort for arthritic pain and knee problems.
- Armrests – adjustment for angle, width and height means support where it is needed.
- Seat Swivel – allows access for users with stiff legs or arthritic conditions.
- Tiller – a relaxed position for safe driving and adjustable with minimum effort.
- Legroom – regardless of leg length, Quingo can adapt to suit users of varying sizes.
- Foot rests – feet and legs in the correct position means less pressure on your spine, shoulders and neck.
- Suspension – Helps reduce the shock of bumps and wholes on the ground. Selected models offer adjustable settings.
- Mirrors – provides greater visibility without the strain.
- Be sure to only use a damp cloth and gentle detergent.
- Do not use any abrasive or scouring liquids.
- Do not use high-pressure cleaning devices
Quingo Scooters offer the worlds only 5 wheel mobility scooter. 5 wheels provide the following benefits over 3 and 4 wheel scooters:
- Superior stability and cornering – much more stable than a 3 wheel scooter and far better manoeuvrability than a 4 wheel scooter.
- Unrivalled comfort and posture control – our 5 wheel configuration allows users to place feet either side of the Tiller allowing for correct posture
- Kerb Handling – easily move up and down kerbs, even at 45 degrees!
- Increased confidence – because you feel more stable on 5 wheels, you feel more confident. Quingo strive to improve mobility and safety, 5 wheels allows us to do this.
All Quingo models come with a 3 year warranty.
There are several factors that may affect the range of our scooters – similar to an MPG statement with a car.
- The weight carried by the scooter
- Steep inclines and hills
- The age and condition of the batteries
- Accessories or features that use battery power
- The ambient temperature